St. Louis Community College (STLCC) blogs give users a place to meet, interact, and share ideas with each other. Just like a real community, you may have different opinions than other users. The social media experience is best when people remember a few rules. STLCC sets out the terms and conditions of your use of our services in these guidelines, and in other rules that we may place on our site. For your use of our social media platforms, some of the key things to remember are:
- You may not harass, abuse, threaten, or advocate violence against other members or individuals or groups.
- You may not post content that is harmful to minors.
- You may not post content that is obscene, otherwise objectionable, or in violation of federal or state law.
- You may not use social media for commercial or advertising purposes.
- You may not post content which infringes the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of third parties.
- Some content may be more appropriate in some contexts than others. STLCC reserves the right to remove content that it determines, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate and in violation of our rules.
- You cannot re-post or re-transmit content that belongs to another user without that user’s permission.
If you are unsure whether your content is consistent with these policies, please err on the side of caution and do not post questionable content.
STLCC’s Right To Terminate
STLCC, in its sole discretion, may remove any content and block a user immediately and without notice if (a) STLCC believes that you have acted inconsistently with the spirit or the letter of the STLCC Participation Guidelines, or (b) STLCC believes you have violated or tried to violate the rights of others. Please help us keep this an enjoyable and positive experience. If you see a content that violates our rules, please let us know by contacting us.